For prospective students
Consider joining the Center for Wave Phenomena for graduate-level research:
- students work on cutting-edge research projects with our team of internationally-recognized faculty
- year-round student funding
- students are provided with state-of-the art computers
- a close-knit environment that encourages freedom of exchange among faculty and students
- assistance to students in securing summer internship opportunities
- CWP graduates are heavily recruited for industry, government and academia
- located in Golden, Colorado, an area with abundant recreational, natural environment and cultural opportunities
Learn more about CWP by clicking on one of the links below:
Prospective students are encouraged to contact the Department of Geophysics at the Colorado School of Mines, as well as the CSM Office of Graduate Studies for graduate school application process, prerequisites, deadlines and other relevant information.
Office of Graduate Studies, Colorado School of Mines
Phone: 303.273.3247 Toll free outside Colorado: 800.446.9488
Questions? Contact us.